Bonjour!!!!

Salut,

I am Katie but my friends know me as K8e. I am just an ordinary girl with an extraordinary opportinity. I have been living in France since January of 2007. I have been alot of places, met alot of people and done a lot of things. But none of them as exciting as what tomorrow may bring. Enjoy and feel free to let me know you stopped by.

11 May 2009

alarm clock = cranky pants

What i wouldnt give these days to fall into some kind of regulated sleeping pattern. Up until almost 6am and slept until 2pm...seriously they should cast me as the overweight moody chick with great big chachas in the next hit vampire flick...sometimes i have even been known to be funny...my only request as payment...a resident card to stay in France without all the redonculous drama.

spent the day being a rather domesticated goddess...and by day of course i mean the last 3 hours i have been awake. if only i ended up in this kind of a cleaning mood when i was actually at MY HOUSE. seriously people who think i am sloppy should come here its a way better example :)

So the goal for tonight other than a shower is to master the french verbs the Plumberess has given me to learn for class Mercredi. If you ever want to feel stupid try to learn french...and if you want to feel even stupider do it the way i did by living here for more than two years. then waking up one day and going OH CRAP my french is crap. Problem is i can kinda read and pretty much understand but i cannot speak so well (unless being helped by my friend vodka tonic, then im FABULOUS) and writing well you can all see how crap my grammer is in english now imagine it in a different language...yes i will be sending all regular readers ( are there even any) gift bottles of paracetemol shortly.

So on that note I must continue on by hanging up the laundry and showering, while hoping Boy is wrong and there is not really a leak in the shower.

Homework for you folks....ideas for blognames for Boy, cause im just not diggin it. Need something with a bit more flair :)

until the next time.

be well

No comments: