Bonjour!!!!

Salut,

I am Katie but my friends know me as K8e. I am just an ordinary girl with an extraordinary opportinity. I have been living in France since January of 2007. I have been alot of places, met alot of people and done a lot of things. But none of them as exciting as what tomorrow may bring. Enjoy and feel free to let me know you stopped by.

16 January 2007

Getting into the swing of things.

Here are just three pictures from my trip around the city this weekend. The blogger is acting funny and wont let me put any more up. I just wanted you all to get a chance to see a taste of the city I now call home.


This is just a random wall that is built into the mountain. I think it will be a goal of mine to find out exactly what it is.

One of the many churches in the city. You can see behind it on the right the Cathedral.


This is the Abbey St. Ampere. So beautiful.
Ok well I hope that you are all well. But I guess I am wondering who is reading this. I know that members of my family are but I have not heard from any of the Girl Scouts since I left Lubbock. Oh well i am sure they are quite busy doing exciting things.
Have a wonderful week.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Hey!! Hope your adventure in France is going well. Those are some cool pics but we need more! Anyways ttyl

Collin

Unknown said...

Hey Hey!! Hope your adventure of France is going well. Those are some cool pics but we need more! Anyways ttyl

Collin

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey!! Hope your adventure in France is going well. I like the pics but I need more. There's gotta be more than that! Anyways, ttyl

Collin

Troop #869 said...

Hey K8E! I have been wondering how you have been. The picture of the cathedral is very pretty. I miss you.
Brooke

Troop #869 said...

Hey K8E! I have been wondering how you have been. The picture of the cathedral is very pretty. I miss you.
Brooke

Troop #869 said...

Hey K8E! I have been wondering how you have been. The picture of the cathedral is very pretty. I miss you.
Brooke

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Katie! Glad to hear you have made it safely. Quite an adventure you are on. Enjoy!
P.S... The Chicago Bears are going to the SUPER BOWL!